Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

This week in science #5

         This week in science wasn't so much of work.  We signed into Google, clicked on documents and wrote our conclusion for the mission rocket challenge. The next day, it was a wrap up day. We either had to finish our milestone for quarter 1 or/and finish your mission rocket conclusion. Since I finished both, Maria, Melenie and I started the Super Rocket. We had to study all the rockets that the other cohort built including my cohort. Then we had to take notes about what helps a rocket go the farthest. We gathered the information and started building the super rocket! Last, we went on youtube and watched weird animal behaviors for the warm up. Then we had to observed real life crickets.

  This week in science I learned that crickets aren't always chirping. I also learned that they don't eat other dead crickets which makes them a cannibals. I learned that they eat apples, they smell bad, have three tails. I also got to see how they mate. I didn't know anything about crickets, so everything was kind of now. I saw them before, but never took the time to observe them and see what they eat or how they really look. :)
      

1 comment:

  1. Interesting work nazia, looks like you put so much work into this blog post. <3

    ReplyDelete